Once the New Year arrives, thought turns to ways to improve our health, our finances and ourschedules. Getting organized in one of the most common New Year’s Resolutions, along withlosing weight and finding love; if it’s one of yours as well, here are 5 great ways to getorganized.
1. Create a Cleaning Schedule – Everyone likes a clean home but very few people like ahuge cleaning project. Build a schedule which allows you to clean as you go – daily taskswhich are quick and easy to accomplish as part of the routine.
2. Pull out the Crock Pot – Planning meals are easy with a crock pot or pressure cooker.Start your evening meal before you leave for work.
3. Enlist Help – Everyone in the household can help out with daily tasks. Hold a meetingand assign each person with tasks and chores that best suit their interests.
4. Set Goals – Create manageable and quantifiable goals and measure the achievementweekly.
5. Prioritize – The most important way to organize your life is to set priorities. Noteverything has to be accomplished all at once. Be realistic and start small. Set goalsbased on what’s most important.